Looking for a thoughtful way to remember a friend or loved one? A memorial gift is a simple way to express sympathy while honoring a shared concern for Ohio's environment.
Overwhelmed by wedding registries and other consumer-driven giving? Give green by making an earth-friendly tribute gift in honor of a wedding, anniversary, graduation, or other special occasion.
When you make a memorial or tribute gift, a card (without the amount) will be sent to the person or family to inform them of your thoughtfulness. An acknowledgment will be sent to you.
To make a memorial or tribute gift, please contact us at (614) 487-7506 or Membership@theOEC.org.
OEC Membership Benefits
- Being part of the team that secures healthy air, land, and water for all Ohioans.
- Reduced admission to events such as Environmental Lobby Day, Vernal Pool Workshops, and the Green Gala.
- OEC's event invitations, announcements, and Greenwatch newsletter mailed/emailed to you.
- The opportunity to sharpen your citizen-activist skills through events and on-line action alerts.
- Invitations to special Donor Recognition Events for Premier Members.
- Two free tickets to the President's Dinner and all OEC events for Premier Members.
Exceptional Fiscal Responsibility
Charity Navigator, America's largest independent evaluator of charities, has awarded the Ohio Environmental Council the highest rating for fiscal health for six years in a row, placing the OEC in the top 5% of all charities nationwide.