Central Ohio: Raise funds for the Ohio Environmental Council just by shopping!
Kroger grocery stores in central Ohio will donate to the OEC every time you shop. Each year, we raise about $2,000 from this program, so thank you very much!
Please note that you must re-enroll each April!
Participation is EASY:
- Click here to create an account on Kroger's website and then click on the link in your email to confirm your account. Then log back in
- Click on the "My Account” orange button on the top right of the screen.
- Click "Enroll" at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter "Ohio Environmental Council", click the search button, and then select the OEC by clicking on the button.
- Click "enroll” and you are done!
Having trouble? Call Kroger's Customer Service desk at (866) 221-4141 and ask for help enrolling your Kroger card in Community Rewards.
Thank you for supporting the OEC!